- Order number: 2011955
USB 2 Isolator STD 2324 EU 4-Port Fiber Optic USB 2.0 Extender, International (100-240V) Power ,Adapter : European plug.
Safety: DIN EN 61000-3-2, EN 61000-3-3 (Information technology)
EMC: DIN EN 55022 (Information technology)
• Extends USB 2.0 high-speed and USB 1.1 (low-speed, full speed) devices up to 500m over multimode fiber, 10km over singlemode fiber optics.
• Supports all USB 2.0 throughputs of up to 480Mbps.
• Operates with USB 2.0 and 1.1 devices and hubs.
• True plug and play, ready to operate right out of the box. No new driver installation required.
• Supports all major operating systems including Windows®, Mac OS®, and Linux®
• Integrated hub provides four remote USB 2.0 ports. Number of devices can be increased using additional USB hubs.
• Ideal for a wide variety of USB devices, from printers, web cams, and hard drives, to cell phones, iPods, digital cameras and game controllers.
• AC power adapter at remote unit provides standard 600mA to each USB port.
Range: 1650ft (500m) over multimode fiber, 10 km over singlemode fiber optic
Computer unit USB connector: 1 x USB Type B
Computer unit Link connector: 1 x SFP Duplex LC
Device unit Link connector: 1 x SFP Duplex LC
Device unit USB connector: 4 x USB Type A
Power supply: 100-240V AC Input, 24V 1A DC Output
Current available to USB at Device Unit: up to 600mA to each USB port
Computer and Device unit dimensions: 3.94” x 2.99” x 1.02” (100 mm x 76 mm x 26 mm)
Operating temperature range: 0°C to 50°C
Regulatory testing: FCC, CE Class B, RoHS2