The PC module for seamless integration into everyday clinical practice
Small, relatively powerful modular Thin Clients can be used in a variety of ways in modern clinical practice - whether for hardware operation, patient entertainment or on the equipment trolley. As industry specialists with many years of experience, we at Baaske Medical also know what is important here.
Our MEDX PC module Thin Client integrates perfectly into your medical working environment with numerous sophisticated features. As part of our MEDX ZPA multiple socket, the compact and robust MEDX PC module can be installed inconspicuously almost anywhere.
With its fanless operation and wipe-disinfectable surfaces, our Thin Client also scores particularly well in the area of hygiene: no dust is spread in the operating room and any contamination caused by clinical operations can be removed quickly and thoroughly.
MEDX Thin Client: Ready to meet all the requirements of your IT infrastructure
As a reliable hardware component for modern hospital operations, the MEDX Thin Client naturally also meets all the requirements of your IT infrastructure. The MEDX PC module, which is compatible with IGEL OS and Windows, has an integrated Intel® Celeron® N3350 processor, 2 GB RAM memory and a 32 GB onboard eMMC. For maximum connectivity, the MEDX Thin Client is also equipped with 3 USB ports (3.2), an HDMI output, a LAN interface as well as 5G WiFi and optional Bluetooth. Hardware components such as monitors, keyboards, displays, touchscreens, speakers, headphones, mouse, etc. can therefore be connected without any problems.
MEDX PC module Thin Client: convincing with reliable features and clever components
With our MEDX PC module Thin Client, we provide you with hardware that you can rely on unconditionally in the daily clinical and patient environment:
- Compact: space-saving integration in the MEDX ZPA multiple socket, for upgrading as well
- Universal: Integrated into the housing of the MEDX ZPA multiple socket, the MEDX PC module Thin Client can be universally installed in almost any operating or treatment room.
- Fanless: Dust or impurities are not distributed in the operating room or patient environment.
- Robust & protected:: The shock- and scratch-resistant and rod- and liquid-protected housing made of anodized aluminum makes the MEDX PC Module Thin Client ideally suited for robust use under difficult conditions, for example in the intensive care unit or emergency room.
- Hygienic: Smooth, wipe-disinfectable surfaces ensure quick and optimal cleaning
- Compatible: Hardware compatible with IGEL OS and Windows
Do you still have questions? Our FAQs are sure to help!
We will also be happy to answer your further questions by e-mail.
Is the MEDX PC Module Thin Client only available with the MEDX ZPA multiple socket?
The MEDX PC module Thin Client can only be integrated into the MEDX ZPA multiple socket, but can also be ordered as an individual PC module for retrofitting.
What hygiene requirements does the MEDX PC module Thin Client meet?
The MEDX PC module Thin Client scores highly in terms of hygiene with its fanless operation and wipe-disinfectable surfaces: this prevents dust from being stirred up and contamination can be removed quickly and thoroughly.
What interfaces does the MEDX PC module Thin Client offer?
With 3 USB ports (3.2), an HDMI output, optional Bluetooth, a LAN interface and 5G WiFi, the MEDX PC module offers numerous interfaces for connecting monitors, keyboards, displays, USB sticks, touchscreens, speakers, headphones, mice and much more.
Is the MEDX PC module Thin Client also available in other colors?
No, we have given the MEDX PC Module Thin Client a neutral color. However, our sales department will be happy to accept your special color request and check the implementation options. Please contact us by e-mail.