- Order number: 2006869
The medical isolating transformers IMED have been designed for the power supply of high reliable medical electric systems (ME systems). These are ME systems which may not fail at all, even in the case of major interferences of the supply voltage. The power supply of such ME systems has to be immune especially against half-wave failures. Without special Half-wave failures may lead to high over-currents in the isolating transformer. As a consequence of this, the input fuse of the device or the circuit breaker of the buildings sub-distribution may fail. Congruent the different international voltage zones we also present the isolating transformers of the 3rd Edition as a Euro series for 230 V~ operating voltage and as international series with separately operable voltage selector switches on the primary and secondary side for the operation with 115 V~ and 230 V~.
- medical isolation transformer for power supply of reliable medical electric systems (ME systems)
- electronic switch-on control
- half-wave failures are compensated - input fuse without failures
- switched on again without current pulse after a drop out
- self resetting temperature switch in the case of dangerous overheating