- Order number: 2011014
The detachable DVI extender, DVFX-100-TR offers easy connection to your existing system with minimum efforts and no modification, since it is designed compactly enough and compatible with all industry standard connectors. The metallic die-casting enclosure gives reliable installation, excellent EMI shields and heat dissipation in harsh and noisy environments.
With OPTICIS leading-edge fiber-optic technology, DVFX-100-TR is capable of driving uncompressed WUXGA (1920x1200) 60Hz and 2K resolution of DVI signal up to 500m (1640ft) over one(1) SC multi-mode fiber.
For better installation and flexibility, it features patent pending Self-EDID management, reading and restoring of the display information, by just plugging transmitter module to the display. It is also certified with IEC60601-1, 60601-1-2 for medical uses and FCC/CE and Class 3 LASER Eye Safety for various applications.
- Extremely small and solid aluminium enclosure
- Easy and simple installation with a single fiber
- Reads and restores the targeted EDID in the transmitter (Self-EDID)
- Provides Power, Status (Signal transmission in the transmitter and signal detection in the receiver), LED indicators
- Auto-power switching
- Supports up to WUXGA(1920x1200) 60Hz
- Supports bit rate up to 2.25Gbps, which covers 36 bits color depth of 1080p
- Uncompressed DVI signal up to 500m (1640ft) over one (1) multi-mode fiber with SC terminated connector
- Operating temperature: 0 ~ 50℃
- Storage temperature: -30~70℃
- Input power: +5V 1A
- Dimensions (WDH): 39 x 56 x 14.6mm
- Certifications: CE / FCC, UL/EN 60601-1, 60601-1-2, Class 1 Laser Eye Safety
Broschure Opticis DVI-Isolator DVFX-100-TR
User manual Opticis DVI-Isolator DVFX-100-TR
Datasheet Opticis DVI-Isolator DVFX-100-TR