- Order number: 2007555
Tripp Lite’s SMX1200XLHG medical-grade UPS system provides dependable battery backup and is fully compliant with IEC 60601-1 regulations when plugged into a hospital-grade outlet, making it ideal for use in patient-care vicinities. The 1kVA/750W capacity provides up to 27.5 minutes of runtime for a half load, or 11 minutes for a full load so you can work through short power failures and perform an orderly system shutdown in a prolonged blackout.
Built-in line-interactive voltage regulation corrects brownouts as low as 155V and overvoltages as high as 274V to normal 230V nominal output, without drawing battery power. The SMX1200XLHG’s built-in isolation transformer with Faraday shield offers full isolation and removes common mode noise while maintaining full AC surge suppression in all modes. Cumulative leakage current of all connected equipment is less than 100 microamps.
This UPS system features six IEC320 C13 hospital-grade outlets and has a hospital-grade IEC320 C14 plug on a 15 cm (6 in.) dongle. All six outlets provide both backup protection and surge protection, rated to 340 joules.
The SMX1200XLHG also features diagnostic LEDs, as well as a USB port and a DB9 serial port that work with Tripp Lite’s included PowerAlert software for safe, unattended system shutdown and file saves in the event of a prolonged power failure.
- Supports a half load up to 27.5 minutes; full load up to 11 minutes
- Six IEC320 C13 hospital-grade outlets and IEC320 C14 hospital-grade plug
- Leakage current less than 100 microamps
- 340 joule surge suppression rating protects connected equipment
- Alarm mute/alarm quiet control is ideal for use around patients
- Approved to EN60601-1-2:2015, 4th Edition