- Order number: 2012364
12MP diagnostic display system for PACS and breast imaging
Our Coronis Uniti display has become an indispensable asset on the desks of countless radiologists, on every continent. When first shown in 2014, it was the only display in the world that combined PACS and breast images from various modalities. Today, the Uniti’s one-piece simplicity proves itself more essential than ever.
With Coronis Uniti, you’re working with the biggest and most equipped display system that exists for general radiology and breast imaging. Experience the power of a feature-rich design and a strong engine that renders rich content, while enabling fast-paced, dynamic, and 3D medical imaging.
Enjoy an all-in range of technologies that guarantee razor-sharp detail, precise luminance, and excellent colors and grays.
- Enjoy working with flexibility on a large, bezel-free, 12-million-pixel screen
- Handle your cases with precision, thanks to a high calibrated luminance
- Rely on image quality that remains stable throughout your display’s full lifetime
Instead of having your work scattered across workstations, tools, and technologies, why not go for an all-in-one system?
- View a wide range of PACS & breast imaging modalities on one display
- Work with focus and speed, especially with 3D modalities
- Enjoy our range of Intuitive Workflow Tools with an MXRT display controller
The impact of a comfortable work environment is often underestimated. In the office or at home, it's important that your equipment supports and complements your surroundings.
- Enjoy reading comfort, with ambient light sensors and reduced reflection
- Maximize your workspace ergonomics, by minimizing eye fatigue and movement
- Personalize further with the Barco touchpad's adjustable hotkeys
Always a clear view
QAWeb Enterprise, free to install, offers automatic QA for regulatory compliance and helps you keep track of your Barco displays’ use, via the cloud, wherever you are. Get the most out of your display fleet, in the hospital, at home, or elsewhere, and ensure best-in-class performance and optimal usage throughout your displays' lifetimes.
- Manage compliance and assure quality, from anywhere
- Simplify management of your display network
- See where you can increase efficiency in display usage and reduce costs
|Screen size (diagonal)||853.44 mm (33.6")|
|Resolution||4200 x 2800 pixels (12MP)|
|2100 cd/m² typical |
(1000 cd/m² calibrated)
|Inputs||DisplayPort 1.2, 1x USB 2.0 upstream (endpoint); 3x USB 2.0 downstream|
|Standards||IEC 60601-1, EN 60601-1-2, - other on datasheet|